On Oct 22, 2006, at 7:20 PM, Thierry Koblentz wrote:

Tee G. Peng wrote:

BTW, the sidebar drops below the main column in IE 6

What OS do you use? I don't see it from my XP nor from browser cam !

Sorry, I should have told you:
XP Pro - IE 6.0.2800.1106.XPSP2.030320-1720

Hi Thierry, I asked people to help check the page and they all came back that it's working fine, with XP home and Pro.

Can you check again please! This one should be the final working version.

http://new.marinersq.com/html/aerobics-3.html

The only thing I see that the right column drops to the bottom is when I resize the text to smaller. Is there a way to fix?

Regards,

tee