That's it thanks.

I see there is a problem with the buttons on capture 7966358.JPG
http://www.browsercam.com/public.aspx?proj_id=294234
Would anyone know how to overcome this problem? Maybe just get rid of the
list item and use absolute positioned DIVs?
The problem is only on the MAC.

In Opera 9.0 on Windows 2000 Professional it doesn't appear to load the
stylesheet, is that a problem I can overcome? Opera seems to make a mess of
it no matter what, even though the pages validate.

The funny thing is, all pages (except the form) validates, so, should I be
implementing hacks now, or have I still made mistakes with some of the
CSS/Mark-up?

IE 4 is a mess, but I won't do anything about that.