Thierry Koblentz wrote:

>>> I run WAMP, and when I test a php version of my test page, I get the
>>> exact same result as in IIS.
>
>> What does PHP have to do with SSI??
>
> Apache has an INCLUDES filter and parses SS-Includes, no?
> But do you mean SSI or IIS? I'm not sure I understand that question.

You say above ", and when I test a php version of my test page," --
hence my confusion about a "php version" of an *SSI* test...

> NP. I just ran a test on a *remote* server and I got the same result as
> yours.

For the sake of completeness -- i.e. terminating a thread most folks
are probably tired of :-) -- it'd be nice to note the Apache version
involved in the differing results, e.g.

Apache 2.2.3: DOCUMENT_URI is the calling page, not the include

I'm guessing the alternate result was on 1.3.x, but it'd be good to
know for sure.

--
Hassan Schroeder ----------------------------- [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                opinion: webtuitive.blogspot.com