On 10/26/06, John Faulds <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> but I still don't know how image replacement is similar to image
> rollovers.

Because they're *image replaced* rollovers.

> Did you notice that Ryan's rollover, um, changes on roll-over?

Yes I did. All that's different from the Gilder-Levin links is that Ryan's
moving the background-image on :hover. The image replacement method is
still the same.

Oh ok, I get it now. Well, I imagine Ryan might have looked up
Gilder-Levin at some point... but that's his call, not mine.

Christian Montoya
christianmontoya.com ... portfolio.christianmontoya.com