Hi everyone: could someone send me the link to web05 (that was in Australia) and perhaps other more recent conferences. Looking for examples of using podcasts and also how people ended up putting their supporting materials on the web (i.e. power point slides, that sort of thing).

I have listened to most of the web05 podcasts and really enjoyed them but downloaded them "way back" and can't find the link again. Okay, maybe I'm lazy, and could probably find it but other people might be interested in re-visiting it anyway.

many thanks
Donna

--
Donna Jones