It's now jumping on load to the bit where you have:

<object style="display:none;" data="#robert-orourke" class="include" type="text/html"></object>

just before

<h3 class="summary title">Web Designer and Developer</h3>

so it looks like something to do with the <object> referencing part of the page via a URL hash.

As to why you're embedding the page in itself as an object, I really can't guess...

HTH,

Nick.
--Nick Fitzsimons
http://www.nickfitz.co.uk/

=D

Nice one Nick, I think you've cracked it

Those objects are in there to reference my personal hCard from my experience ones its one of the microformats design patterns, I was just trying to be all fancy-pants clever so I've used hyperlinks instead.

Cheers for the help guys, 'preciate it

Rob O