On Nov 4, 2006, at 8:02 PM, Al Sparber wrote:

Example: <http://www.gunlaug.no/tos/moa_11.html>
...which includes IE fixes.
Study Roger's article (linked in) and demos for the rest.

IE7 wants to scroll the negative margins. There are some scripted solutions that might be easier to manage, so long as the equal columns can be seen as an enhancement.

Yeah, Al is right. I see the endless vertical scrolling from IE7. Got fix for IE7 -:)

http://project.lotusseedsdesign.com/eqforie7.png

Al, I aware you have an equal height script and just went back to take look, can it be used for many columns with rows? I ask because of the reading from 'the script argument' paragraph. The in-house programmers maybe able to come out something similar but if they don't know how to hook up id and class for <dl> element, it may be better not to count on them.

tee