The user been terminated. From the join page (the words "or similar" mean this one as well):

"If you use spamarrest.com (or similar) to filter your email, please obtain and use a different email address. "Verification" emails sent to webboy.net and webstandardsgroup.org will be bounced. DO NOT manually add (verify) our email address to the spamarrest database. Spamarrest are known spammers and adding ANY email address to their "verified" database manually is an invasion of that person's privacy and a violation of their rights. If they choose to verify themselves, it's their own problem. "

Obviously we can't stop them all but we try. DO NOT answer these on the list.

BTW, we now have over 4000 (4019) members worldwide. This happened last week and I waited until it settled above 4k (and I could attach it to another post so I don't waste my bandwidth and your inbox space like some of you have been doing on this thread).

Peter