MySource Matrix is an Australian Company with offices in a UK, we are
using here in Oz it is very popular with government organisations.
I wouldn't think admin interface is accessible as it uses Java Applet to
manage "assets" (that's what they call pages...) without that applet you
couldn't do anything.

They do however have two admin interfaces advanced and simple interface,
simple interface most probably is compliant as it users forms and html,
but is limited to editing content on the page and perfect for website
editors. If you need to deal with designs listing and all advanced staff

We love it here.
Eric Dinkin
Web Developer
Parramatta City Council
PO Box 32 Parramatta 2124
Phone: 9806 5215
Email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Parramatta First - The Leading City at the Heart of Sydney

<cms@webstandardsgroup.org>
16/11/2006 09:51 PM

<cms@webstandardsgroup.org>
cc