Barney Carroll wrote:
Anybody know about this?

body:last-child ... {}

I saw this a while back and chuckled, but today I found cause to use it. It's supposedly a hack for WebKit browsers (I don't understand how there could be any ambiguity over what the last child of the body could be, but there you go). I've seen examples of such rules only being picked up by my Safari, with everything else I've got ignoring it - however when I applied it myself it was picked up by Safari and my Firefox.

Any idea why this is?

Regards,
Barney

It's CSS3, there're loads of cool pseudo classes like this coming along in the future but Firefox supports a few already. I can't remember which exactly. Have a look at this article, interesting stuff:

http://www.456bereastreet.com/archive/200601/css_3_selectors_explained/

Rob O