Hi Jermayne,

1.      In the markup code, move the #logo id to beneath the #rologo id.
2.      In the css file, add float: left; to the #rologo id.
3.      In the css file, add clear: both; to the #text id.

This should make it look pretty similar in IE, Firefox and Opera.

Hope this helps?

Kind regards,

Frank M. Palinkas
M.C.P., M.C.T., M.C.S.E., M.C.D.B.A., A+
Microsoft Registered Partner
Senior Technical Communicator
Web Standards & Accessibility Designer
website: http://frank.helpware.net
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] | [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Member:
Society for Technical Communications (S.T.C.)
Guild of Accessible Web Designers (G.A.W.D.S.)
Web Standards Group (W.S.G.)
super group trading ltd.
Sandhurst, Gauteng, South Africa
website: http://www.supergroup.co.za