Or you can use a module (pathauto) that will automatically create paths
based on any of a number of settings, including categories etc. It actually
is a nice system - full support for clean urls etc.

On 12/14/06, Richard Buggy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Thu, 2006-12-14 at 13:16 +1030, Matthew Smith wrote:
> I've played with Drupal a couple of times, but have never delved too
> deep.  Most things look OK, but the URI scheme is ghastly, although I
> guess that it should be possible to change that without too much effort.

You just need to fill in the "URL path settings" when creating or
editing a node (page). If you don't then you get node/xxx by default.

  Rich.

--
Rich Buggy
WebDevTV.com