The Flash movie is accessible with JAWS 7.0 although it does not pronounce
the first letter of the words 'Center', 'Slabovidnih' and 'Starejsih'. I
guess these must be images.

When the page loads JAWS says "page has no links" but this is because it is
only looking at the HTML content. When you navigate through the Flash
content it reads both links and they both work.

On the next page none of the graphics in the menu has an 'alt' attribute.
JAWS therefore reads the folder name and the filename without the extension.
The filenames are very similar to the text in the graphics so this may be
comprehensible. I can't tell because my Slovenian is a bit rusty and JAWS is
reading it in American. JAWS does not have a Slovenian phoneme set so it
wouldn't pronounce the words correctly even if the 'language' attribute was
specified, which it isn't. Does anyone know what screen reader Slovenians
use?

The frames and tables have no impact on screen reader users. In fact the use
of frames can help the user understand the structure of the page,
particularly if there is little or no semantic structure, as is the case
with this site.

Steve Green
Director
Test Partners Ltd / First Accessibility