Barney Carroll wrote:
...snip...

Update:
Couldn't get csshover.htc to work - dumped it in with my stylesheets and called it via body{behavior:url(stylesheets/csshover.htc)} but it wouldn't have any effect... May turn out to be a stupid oversight...
...snip...

Regards,
Barney

Hi Barney,
I knew there was something not quite straightforward about the htc, forgot to add this link. It may be to do with your hosting provider, if you can get in touch and confirm the mimetype they deliver htcs with is set to text/x-component it should work. If thats not the issue send us a link or test page.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/306231

Rob