Hi List,

I'd be grateful for any advice with the following example page:

http://dev.logical.co.uk/wsg/foxhills/menu_example.html

First up, I realise that it uses some fixed dimensions at the moment, which I guess should really be made more flexible so that things can increase/decrease in size better, I will be addressing that in due course.

However, the two things that I am trying to address at the moment are:

Positioning the menus:
----------------------
I have positioned these using 'position: relative;' It seems to work OK in FF & Opera, but not in IE6 - I haven't tried Safari yet.

Menu dimensions and spacing
I want a 1 pixel gap between each of the links in each menu. I get it OK in FF/Opera, but it's not quite right in IE6

Finally, I need a way of setting the dimensions for the various links so that the overall width fits withing the main area and the curves line up.

Any ideas/suggestion would be much appreciated.

Cheers,

Nick

--
Nick Roper