Hi All,

I am trying to implement HTTP compression in Apache.  Have included
following code in my httpd.conf file

<Location "C:\Apache Group\Apache2\htdocs">
        SetOutputFilter Deflate
</Location>

<Directory "C:/Apache Group/Apache2/htdocs">
        Options Indexes FollowSymLinks Includes
        AllowOverride None

        Order allow,deny
        Allow from all

        AddOutputFilterByType DEFLATE text/html text/plain text/xml
</Directory>

But I am getting error in my apache error.log file saying " [Thu Feb 08
14:38:04 2007] [error] an unknown filter was not added: deflate".

If anybody has done this please let me know if I need to do any thing
more or if m I doing any thing wrong here.

Regards,
Nisha.