Hi, I just wanted to make sure I am not overly obsess with DL.

After I finally learned how to used the DL properly, I have used it so sparingly in many websites in the past few months.

I learned, the DL is good for dialogues, for product teasers, but how about this (http://www.alistapart.com/topics/code)?

BROWSERS (44 articles)
Does your content travel well?...

CSS (81 articles)
Using Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) ...

I remember the first time I learned about the use of DL was actually studying ALAP's source code, and I remember it used to be marked up this way in the old site

<dl>

<dt>BROWSERS (44 articles)</dt>

<dd>Does your content travel well?...></dd>

</dl>

It is now with <h2> and <p> tags.

My uncertainty is that, within a page, structurally, it really should have only one h1, h2 and so on within an ID selector. So having so many set of <h2>+<p> isn't structural.

I am thinking perhaps using the following makes it more structural sounds and the <em> gives more weight for SEO.

But I just can't get over with the DL :-)

tee