Looks OK at my end. The two other things I'd remove would be:

* html, body { height: 100%;}
* html #container {height: 1%;}

The first one is wrong because there's a comma in there and you're applying a rule that you already have on the body and the second one isn't needed because you've already applied a height to #container.