       This is a one-way list for WSG Announcements
A message from Andy Budd for those interested:

-------------------------

I just wanted to let you all know that tickets for this year's
dConstruct conference go on sale tomorrow at 11am BST.

http://2007.dconstruct.org/

The theme for this year is "Designing the User Experience", and we've
got some great speakers such as Jarred Spool, Peter Merholtz, George
Oates and Tom Coates. We've got parties sponsored by Media Temple,
Yahoo and the BBC, tickets designed by Jon Hicks and bag/t-shirt
designs by Kevin Cornell.

Join the fun through our pre and post event podcast:
http://2007.dconstruct.org/podcast/

Andy Budd