       This is a one-way list for WSG Announcements
This email covers:
- Links for light reading
- WSG and Industry events
- Industry related jobs

If you have an event, resource or relevant job you'd like posted (from any
country), please let me know - [EMAIL PROTECTED]

----------------------------------
GET CONNECTED -  LINKED/FACEBOOKED?
----------------------------------
What to connect with other WSG members?

Linkedin WSG group:
http://www.linkedin.com/groupInvitation?groupID=54560&sharedKey=13D0DC45E3AF

Facebook WSG group:
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2410228768

----------------------------------
LINKS FOR LIGHT READING
----------------------------------

This weeks "links for light reading" are also available here (for those who
click on the links below and find that they are broken):
<http://www.maxdesign.com.au/2008/07/16/some-links-184/>

Judging forms
http://formulate.com.au/articles/judging-forms/

Review of Web Form Design: Filling in the Blanks
http://www.boxesandarrows.com/view/calling-in-the-big

Producing Great Search Results: Harder than It Looks, Part 1
http://www.uie.com/articles/search_results/

Walking the Line When You Work from Home
http://alistapart.com/articles/walkingthelinewhenyouworkfromhome

Portable Social Networks, The Building Blocks Of A Social Web
http://www.digital-web.com/articles/portable_social_networks_building_blocks
_of_a_social_web/

Cheat Sheets for Front-end Web Developers
http://sixrevisions.com/resources/cheat_sheets_web_developer/

The Cindy Li Interview
http://www.christopherschmitt.com/2008/07/15/the-cindy-li-interview/

'Not a Site, but a Concept': Tapping the Power of Social Networking
http://knowledge.wharton.upenn.edu/article.cfm?articleid=2009

The Clangers Guide to Microformats
http://www.vimeo.com/1290997

html vs css pt4/div-wrapped
http://www.onderhond.com/blog/onderhond/html-vs-css-pt4-wrapper-div

Why Twitter survives
http://www.snook.ca/archives/opinion/twitter_survival/

100 Ways to Improve Usability in Your Library
http://www.bestcollegesonline.com/blog/2008/07/14/100-ways-to-improve-usabil
ity-in-your-library/

WSG AND INDUSTRY EVENTS

Usability week 2008