phishing örneği bir mail:

________________________________
From: appl...@support.com
<ad...@apple-suspicious-your-access-account-locked19832222323432webapps.account.live.mail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, July 4, 2017 10:01 PM
To: nesepar...@hotmail.com
Subject: Reminder: [ Summary Report ] Your id was login in another IP Address
[914-061-731-573]

[Apple]

Subscription Details [r55]

Hello nesepar...@hotmail.com

For your protection, your Apple ID is automatically disabled.

We detect unauthorized Login Attempts to your Apple ID from other IP Location.
Please verify your identity today or your account will be disabled due to
concerns we have for the safety and integrity of the Apple Community.

What's going on?

We're concerned that someone is using or apple Account without your knowledge.
Recent activity from your apple Account seems to have occured from a suspicious
location or under unusual circumtances.

Your account access has been locked for the following reasons:

  *
03 July 2017 We Want to check your account surely not login with other device.
  *
04 July 2017 your account has been locked until this issued has been resolved
we will waiting for 24 hours or your account has been disable permanently.

What to do Next:

Please click login button below to your apple Account and provide the
information previously requested: 24 hours via Account Review, if we do not
receive information before this deadline, your account access can be further
locked permanently.

To verify your Apple ID, we advise you to press the Log In button

Log In<http://bit.ly/2umT0l7>

Please do not reply to this email. To get in touch, go to the apple website and
click Help & Contact.

Copyright © 1999-2017 apple. All rights reserved.

Sinara Labs. E-Posta Tehdit Simülasyonu

ets.sinaralabs.com

Cevap