Hi, A couple months ago I bought a booklet on eBay named: Electric Motorcycle Builders Manual

It was written by Rollin Armer, has a copyright from 1967, and it's a fascinating read. It goes into great detail such as showing the design of a frame, control circuit, even how to build a motor. The control circuit is not useful because it's 1960's style (a rheostat and relays) but I think the frame design is really good and interesting to read.

I want to scan and post the pages but I'd like to do so legally under an open source license. That means contacting the copyright holder for permission.

I googled the authors name and found there was a page on electricmotorcycles.net but that page has been lost because of the transition of the site.

Does someone here know how to contact Rollin Armer?

- David Herron