From: damon henry <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: ElectricMotorcycles <listserv@electricmotorcycles.net>
Sent: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 9:29 am
Subject: Re: [ElectricMotorcycles] finally

My only sprocket loosening issues were when set screws loosened.? It's been a
few years since I've had that happen.

?

damon

Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 07:09:07 -0700
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: listserv@electricmotorcycles.net
Subject: [ElectricMotorcycles] finally

i finally got my bike registered, if you make your home built talk with the
person in charge at the DMV, don't waste your time with the clerks, i was told
five different things before i was done!

?

now that i'm legal i've got another issue, a strange noise, i hope its my top
motor sprocket.? somehow the bore has gotten bigger and now its very lose on
the motor shaft.??the bottom motor sprocket is still snug.? has anyone else had
an issue with the motor sprocket becoming lose?

?

some ideas i have: 1, the top motor could be doing most the the initial work
since the wheel sprocket goes to it first?? 2, some how the chain is out of
alignment? [though i'm not sure about that since both motors are on the same
1/4 alum plate?

harry

Albuquerque, NM
http://www.austinev.org/evalbum/1179