Hello Everyone,

I would like to ask a big favor from everyone.

As electric vehicles are becoming more recognized and understood, the media
is taking notice.

Most coverage comes from the internet, some from print media, but now it's
even on the evening news.

I think we should all do our best to cultivate a good relationship with the
media as the opportunity arises.

Danielle Dubetz from WPTV News Channel 5 did a great story on the AC
Propulsion eBox, along with her camera crew and support staff.

It would be really helpful if everyone would send her an email to thank her
for the great coverage, along with their name and where they are from; and
also to encourage her to continue to cover electric vehicles in the future.

I'm sure she and her staff would be impressed to see how far her story has
gone.

We should not underestimate the power of positive feedback.

We all need support in our efforts to improve our lives and our standard of
living, and hopefully have some fun in the process.

By the way, it was Danielle who pitched the idea to her boss and followed
through with the story to its completion.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Best Regards,