-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Charles Whalen
Sent: Saturday, March 15, 2008 2:11 PM
To: Florida EAA
Subject: [FLEAA] WKtEC showing in Miramar, March 18, 170+ people

Hi all,

There will be a showing of the movie "Who Killed the Electric Car?" together
with an EV demo at Miramar City Hall this coming Tuesday evening, March 18,
from 6pm to 8pm, hosted under the auspices of the US Green Building Council,
Broward County Chapter.  The EV demo has been organized by FLEAA member
Jonathan Ortiz of Foreign Affairs Auto in W. Palm Beach.

The event host/organizer, Jaclyn Meli of the US Green Building Council,
Broward County Chapter, told me that she has already received RSVPs from 170
people confirming that they will be there at this event. This will be the
biggest, best organized, best attended WKtEC movie showing & EV demo that we
have ever done, by far!

The specific location for the event is the Miramar Chamber of Commerce,
which is nestled inside the new Miramar City Hall complex.  The venue holds
220 people.  The address is 2300 Civic Center Place Miramar, FL 33025.

For those of you bringing EVs, I would suggest arriving early for setup,
preferably by 5pm.  I myself, coming from up north, am planning to arrive
earlier in the afternoon in order to avoid the afternoon rush-hour
congestion on I-95.

The following EVs will be at this event:

Zap Xebra -- Jonathan Ortiz, Foreign Affairs Auto, W. Palm Beach

Zenn -- Jonathan Ortiz, Foreign Affairs Auto, W. Palm Beach

Vectrix electric motorcycle -- Charles Whalen, Delray Beach

Electric Porsche 944 -- Lowell Simmons and his students, Miramar High School

AC Propulsion eBox -- Andrew Roddy, Palm Beach

Subaru Impreza electric race car -- Cliff Rassweiler, ProEV, Miami

Toyota RAV4-EV -- Capt. Paul Renneisen, American Airlines & US Congressional
                                  candidate, Ft. Lauderdale

All are welcome!

Look forward to seeing everyone there!

Charles Whalen