From: Rose, Elsi [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, March 17, 2008 12:48 PM
To: Andrew; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: Ishmael, Wahid; Rose, Robert H.; Colton, Robert
Subject: RE: Miramar Charging

Andrew, can you please call me as soon as possible. We are currently looking
to see if we can provide this for you, but we need to know the sort of plugs
(at the end of the device that needs to be charged).Please email your phone
number so that you can speak with our electrical team.

Thank you, Elsi

Elsi Rose

Development and Capital Management Coordinator

Office of the City Manager

City of Miramar

2300 Civic Center Place   |   Miramar, FL 33025

           tel. 954.602.3270       fax 954.602.3518

 <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

  _____