Just a quick note on my dealings with SP1.

Clean installs for me, it's always just gone on with no problem. If the site
has anything in it bar a default team site or another standard template..
wham, a magnitude of errors.

I'm 0 for 2 attempts to install it on a instance with any substance due to
all these kind of "funky" and obscure errors. Such as that the process that
is running inside of STDADM is preventing the current one. Try running this
one again during the running of the config wizard???

However, last time I did get to step 9 or 9 before it bombed out on be.

Hopefully 3rd time is a charm!

Just a FYI thing / mini rant about SP1 :P

Daniel Brown

Blog:  <http://www.danielbrown.id.au/> http://www.danielbrown.id.au

Mobile: 0419-804-099

Adelaide SharePoint User group