Hi Roger,

With the SSP & Internet facing site, are they currently extranetted?

Regards,

Daniel Brown

Adelaide SharePoint User Group

Website: http://www.aspug.org.au <http://www.aspug.com.au/>

Blog: http://www.danielbrown.id.au <http://www.danielbrown.id.au/>

Mobile: 0419-804-099

ý Please consider your envrionment before printing this email.