Hi All,

I was wondering whether anyone could shed any light on an unusual workflow
issue we're getting when we deploy to a new environment, in which our site
is only one of many. Our workflows are failing with an error message
"Workflow Status failed to run."

There are corresponding entries in the SharePoint logs with the following
details:

ID

Timestamp

Process

TID

Area

Category

EventID

Level

Message

Correlation

3973

10/02/2008 16:19:22.04

w3wp.exe (0x0ECC)

0x0FD4

DLC Server

Workflow Features

7397

Warning

Workflow Soap: GetWorkflowDataForItem failed Item: xxxxxxxxxxx
<http://uat-im1.sawater.sa.gov.au/bd/Key%20Accounts/forms/Customer%20Account
ing%20-%20Consumption%20Data/New%20document.dotm>  Value does not fall
within the expected range.

I've been able to find very few references to Event ID 7397, and the URL
mentioned (which I've obscured) is nothing to do with our site.

Would really appreciate any thoughts on what might be happening here.

Kind Regards,

Trevor Andrew