From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Stephen Price [EMAIL
PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, 30 April 2008 1:20 AM
To: listserver@ozsilverlight.com
Subject: [OzSilverlight] MediaElement

Has anyone played with the MediaElement much?

I'm having an interesting problem with it.
This works;
<MediaElement x:Name="VideoElement"
Source="http://localhost:53018/TestVideo.wmv"; />

But this doesn't;
<MediaElement x:Name="VideoElement" Source="TestVideo.wmv" />

I'm not sure if I'm supposed to set "Copy if newer" or don't copy. When it's
running locally on my machine it works because the wmv file is in the top level
directory. Should I be putting it in bin/TestVideo.wmv?

Also when I copy the whole thing up to my webhost and run it, it loads the
MediaElement but no video. No errors or anything... Puzzling. Suggestions on
how to see where it is looking on the server for the file?

thanks,
Stephen