Yeah sorry I should of noted, this isn't b2 compliant but the code is still
useable. In that it provides direction to head in the right places should you
need it.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Campbell, Duncan
(SYD-MWG)
Sent: Wednesday, June 25, 2008 9:11 PM
To: listserver@ozSilverlight.com
Subject: RE: [OzSilverlight] RE: Deep Zoom Problems

>>Have you all seen: http://projectsilverlight.blogspot.com/ ?

"The site that you visited was built for an earlier, beta version of
Silverlight - not the current one. Please contact the site owner to let
them know that they must upgrade to the latest release of Silverlight 2.
Let us know if the site is not updated shortly so we can try to assist
in upgrading the site to the latest Silverlight technology."

:-(
Unless you
are the intended recipient (or authorized to receive this message for the
intended
recipient), you may not use, copy, disseminate or disclose to anyone the
message or
any information contained in the message. If you have received the message in
error,
please advise the sender by reply e-mail, and delete the message. Thank you.