From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of Gilbert Corrales
Sent: Tue 7/1/2008 2:10 PM
To: listserver@ozSilverlight.com
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [OzSilverlight] Re: How to upload a file using Silverlight 2 Beta 2

a ok... just found what I was looking for... I knew I had see it somewhere but
couldn't find it... it was Philip Beadles
<http://philipbeadle.net/Default.aspx?tabid=53&EntryID=108>  who had updated
the code to work on Beta 2...

is this list archive somewhere?

I've been looking every where in the web and there is no way to access to this
content async.

Cheers,

G.