From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Muhammad Niaz
Sent: Wednesday, 22 October 2008 5:32 PM
To: listserver@ozSilverlight.com
Subject: [OzSilverlight] How to deploy SL App

Hi All,

*         I have developed a SL App which work fine at my system, but when I
deploy it to other system then WebService not working well, what is the issue
tell me.

*         And What things are required for SL to deploy on any machine.?

Thanks & Regards,
Muhammad Niaz
Software Engineer
Intagleo Systems Pvt Ltd