From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Muhammad Niaz
Sent: Wednesday, November 05, 2008 2:55 PM
To: listserver@ozSilverlight.com
Subject: [OzSilverlight] SL Related

Hi All,

    I am fine J , sure you all will be enjoying, here is scenario to
discuss:

I am near to complete a SL App, now I want that my application will open in
Full  Screen mode, i.e. without Next, Previous button of Browser or address
bar. But after successful login. ;)

In this app there is not UserControl, but canvases because they add Childers
in it, mean at runtime I add children to the Canvases/Pages,

And remember there is only one page (default.html/aspx ).

When user login successfully I do this:

//Redirect to page.

                LoginDefault loginDefault = Application.Current.RootVisual
as LoginDefault;

                if (loginDefault != null)

                {

                    loginDefault.Children.Clear();

                    loginDefault.Children.Add(new Default());

                }

So send me anything which help me related to Full Screen, but remember the
solution should take very much little bit time, J

Thanks & Regards,

Muhammad Niaz

Software Engineer

Intagleo Systems Pvt Ltd