I prototyped the Ad-Builder UI back in January in about a week, for budget
approval. 3 person team started in March - prototype was discarded and
rebuilt. It's been in testing for a little while before release.

Xaml-Jpeg and XPS-PDF were two of the chunkier tasks: the first due to
memory issues and the second due to testing with our printers - colour
correction; greyscale/newsprint printing and many other issues arose along
the way. Adobe originally told us we _could_ use XPS2PDFLib via their
'LiveCycle' product, then turned around and said it wasn't supported - this
added at least two months (probably more) to the project in my opinion as we
searched-for and implemented an alternative solution (NiXPS).

Now on to Silverlight 2.0...