Greetings,

I have read about a similar problem as mine (with no resolution) on this lists'
archive.

Prior to my upgrade to OS10.4 the mere installation of Little Snitch caused my
copy of Eudora to stop being able to send email (receiving was no problem).
Since I mostly use gmail this wasn't a problem.

Since upgrading to 10.4 I have started to use The OSXmail app to make use of my
neglected .mac email account. I just installed The Latest version of Little
Snitch (it was a clean install to 10.4) and "suddenly" it has stopped being
able to send email.

I figured I would post here and hope for help before I email support.

Any suggestions?

Best,
Micah