I've had a message appear twice about little snitches rules changing
after a reboot. The message says 'Deny these changes or Accept the
changes to investigate what has changed' or something to that effect.
It also speaks of pulling the internet connection.

If the program knows rules were changed, why can't you just specify
what changed in the message so someone can determine if something
nefarious is going on?

I don't see the point of allowing changes BEFORE You know what they
were to the ruleset.

I am behind a nat firewall but I do install shareware from version
tracker as per my needs. I need to know if I have to reinstall and
what if anything is changing the little snitchs rules.

Can you please talk about what triggers this message and how I may
investigate what if anything has been changed?

I have reinstated the default rules, but this message has me very concerned.

Please let me know if there is anything you can tell me that would
help, other than a reinstall.

Thanks