On 23/03/13 13:51, Jody Garnett wrote:
Aside: If you can do me a favour of making a live-dvd motion to use your project summaries from the osgeo site it would be appreciated, the information we have in drupal looks terrible and is often wrong.

OSGeo Web Committee,
Currently, there are a list of OSGeo projects at http://osgeo.org, most of which link to an OSGeo page describing the project (eg http://www.osgeo.org/deegree). Unfortunately, these OSGeo Project pages are not being maintained.

I propose that instead the list should link to the OSGeo Live Project Overviews, such as: http://live.osgeo.org/en/overview/deegree_overview.html

These Project Overviews are updated every 6 months as part of the OSGeo-Live build process, and are written in a consistent manner, with OSGeo branding.

Note: A secondary option could be to link to the Project's home page instead. I suggest that links to OSGeo-Live Project Overviews are preferable due to the consistent layout of the Project Overviews.

--
Cameron Shorter
Geospatial Solutions Manager

Think Globally, Fix Locally