I feel that if we don't put out a release, then we won't get the required commitment and urgency from projects to put in the effort to update their projects. So I think we either go for 2 full releases per year or 1. If we aim for a rolling release then we will likely only get commitment from the core OSGeo-Live team.

I'm open for either. I personally haven't had the time commitment to OSGeo-Live that I've had in the past, and I have appreciated that others have stepped up. We have also been able to reduce our workload by improving our processes over the years.

I'll let others make the call on this.

Warm regards, Cameron