And I have another question, is there anysource type in live55 that I can put
Rtp packages directly not Nal units? I would like to test that I will split my
Nal units into Rtp packages and I want to push them.

________________________________
From: Ayik Ahmet <a.a...@constantrobotics.com>
Sent: Wednesday, February 7, 2024 11:59 AM
To: LIVE555 Streaming Media - development & use <live-de...@us.live555.com>
Subject: Re: [Live-devel] Corrupted h264 frame when encoding bitrate is high

I have moved to another codec which can provide sliced Nal units, problem still
occures, when I have full hd resulotion and bitrate after 3mbps corruption
occures. Also if I set gop size 1 I have no corruption that means problem is
not about having big key frames. And ffplay debugging messages shows error
about p frame. I m sending exactly same encoded frames by using another rtsp
backend library and there is no corruption, I would like to understand what
live555 doing while spling nal units into rtp packages and maybe then I can
understand exact source of problem. Thank you