From: Ben Okopnik
Sent: Tuesday, August 07, 2012 9:18 AM
To: LiveAboard List
Subject: [Liveaboard] Cool gadget

Just ran across this while looking for a way to mount a 20# propane
bottle to my railing (still thinking; suggestions welcome):

http://www.endroad.com/index.php/quick-fist-mounts.html

This may or may not work for propane, but these seem like they would be
really handy for a number of things on board.

Ben
--
                       OKOPNIK CONSULTING
        Custom Computing Solutions For Your Business

To search the archives
http://www.mail-archive.com/liveaboard@liveaboardnow.org

The Mailman Users Guide can be found here
http://www.gnu.org/software/mailman/mailman-member/index.html