On 21/02/18 11:34, Adrian McEwen via Liverpool wrote:
You don't /have/ to register on meetup to come along, I'm sure there'll be room for everyone.

I'll get a proper meeting announcement done with the MeetUp info this week. Not used to being this far ahead of schedule.

However, we'll use the number of people registered to work out how much pizza to order, so if you want pizza then please register :-)

Dammit Adrian you're making the ret of us look bad, there'll be questions about why we don't have pizza at LivLUG hehe :)

Cheers,

Adrian.
(occasional LivLUG attendee and IoTLiverpool organiser)
Also LivLUG guest speaker on more than one occasion I'm sure.

Looking forward to the join LivLUG/IoT gathering, see you there,

Dan