Hi Everyone,

I realise sending stuff to the list asking for money could be contentious but I won't be making a habit of it.

I wanted to draw your attention to the DOES Liverpool crowd funding campaign launched today - https://www.crowdfunder.co.uk/does-liverpool/

Anyone who's attended a LivLUG meeting in the last 3 years(ish) will probably have been to DOES and seen the excellent facilities they provide to the local tech and creative community. Not least hosting meetings like ours completely free!

Please watch the short video on the page and consider donating if you are able to.

I know money can be tight so don't worry if you can't contribute financially, you can always help by spreading the word about the campaign either online or offline, it all helps.

If you'd like to help in a more direct physical manner you could also volunteer to paint a wall, move some boxes or something else. This page is a good place to start - https://doesliverpool.com/make-things-better/

Thanks for taking the time to read this, see you for the next LUG meeting which I'll announce soon.

Best wishes,

Dan