Hello Liverpool LUG
I am new to Liverpool and the UK. I just purchased a new laptop and had a
computer store nuke the operating system and install Kali GNU/Linux. I told the
fella to do it with LAN. He installed Ubuntu. I told him I  requested Kali.
Another two weeks in the store. It hasn't picked up the WiFi card. I don't have
access to a LAN which is why I got the computer store fella to nuke the OS in
the first place. I would really appreciate some assistance tweaking it to get
it driving and wifi enabled and also some assistance in repartitioning as I am
not sure the amount of memory and what is the best practice.
I also tried to do a wire LAN tether via USB with my mobile but couldn't get it
working.
Cheers Beauford

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android