Okay, the meeting is going to be in the dungeon.  But we have penguins
instead of dragons.
Test it out at hubs.link  code 443883
If you use a PC you get better moody lighting than if you use it on your
phone where the lights+shadows are turned off.
If you happen to have a VR set you can use that and you will have hands as
well as a head.
See you this evening.