It's tomorrow. I'll be there and can plug in my laptop to the screen and
have a look around what it's doing.

Ill do this more as a group workshop than a talk coz I dont know linux well
enough to recognize everything. I've just got the bare principles. To me it
looks like about half a dozen crazy hacks that seem by chance to achieve
everything they need to do. It feels lucky rather than being a big piece of
philosophy (that comes afterwards). It's kind of like the luxury of being
able to feel that money isn't important in life if you happen to have a
trust fund, if that makes sense.

Julian

Julian.