slydiman wrote:

The buildbot 
[lldb-remote-linux-ubuntu](https://lab.llvm.org/buildbot/#/builders/195/builds/31026)
 is still broken.
```
FAILED: 
tools/lldb/unittests/Utility/CMakeFiles/UtilityTests.dir/RegisterValueTest.cpp.o
 
ccache /usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_ROUND -DLLVM_BUILD_STATIC -D_DEBUG 
-D_GLIBCXX_ASSERTIONS -D_GLIBCXX_USE_CXX11_ABI=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE 
-D_LIBCPP_HARDENING_MODE=_LIBCPP_HARDENING_MODE_EXTENSIVE 
-D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS 
-I/home/buildbot/worker/as-builder-9/lldb-remote-linux-ubuntu/build/tools/lldb/unittests/Utility
 
-I/home/buildbot/worker/as-builder-9/lldb-remote-linux-ubuntu/llvm-project/lldb/unittests/Utility
 
-I/home/buildbot/worker/as-builder-9/lldb-remote-linux-ubuntu/llvm-project/lldb/include
 
-I/home/buildbot/worker/as-builder-9/lldb-remote-linux-ubuntu/build/tools/lldb/include
 -I/home/buildbot/worker/as-builder-9/lldb-remote-linux-ubuntu/build/include 
-I/home/buildbot/worker/as-builder-9/lldb-remote-linux-ubuntu/llvm-project/llvm/include
 
-I/home/buildbot/worker/as-builder-9/lldb-remote-linux-ubuntu/llvm-project/llvm/../clang/include
 
-I/home/buildbot/worker/as-builder-9/lldb-remote-linux-ubuntu/build/tools/lldb/../clang/include
 
-I/home/buildbot/worker/as-builder-9/lldb-remote-linux-ubuntu/llvm-project/lldb/source
 
-I/home/buildbot/worker/as-builder-9/lldb-remote-linux-ubuntu/llvm-project/lldb/unittests
 
-I/home/buildbot/worker/as-builder-9/lldb-remote-linux-ubuntu/llvm-project/third-party/unittest/googletest/include
 
-I/home/buildbot/worker/as-builder-9/lldb-remote-linux-ubuntu/llvm-project/third-party/unittest/googlemock/include
 -D__OPTIMIZE__ -fPIC -fno-semantic-interposition -fvisibility-inlines-hidden 
-Werror=date-time -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings 
-Wcast-qual -Wno-missing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long 
-Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wno-uninitialized -Wno-nonnull -Wno-class-memaccess 
-Wno-dangling-reference -Wno-redundant-move -Wno-pessimizing-move 
-Wno-array-bounds -Wno-stringop-overread -Wno-dangling-pointer 
-Wno-unused-but-set-parameter -Wno-noexcept-type -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor 
-Wsuggest-override -Wno-comment -Wno-misleading-indentation 
-Wctad-maybe-unsupported -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections 
-fdata-sections -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-strict-aliasing 
-Wno-stringop-truncation -O3 -DNDEBUG -std=c++17 -UNDEBUG -Wno-suggest-override 
-Wno-variadic-macros -fno-exceptions -funwind-tables -fno-rtti -MD -MT 
tools/lldb/unittests/Utility/CMakeFiles/UtilityTests.dir/RegisterValueTest.cpp.o
 -MF 
tools/lldb/unittests/Utility/CMakeFiles/UtilityTests.dir/RegisterValueTest.cpp.o.d
 -o 
tools/lldb/unittests/Utility/CMakeFiles/UtilityTests.dir/RegisterValueTest.cpp.o
 -c 
/home/buildbot/worker/as-builder-9/lldb-remote-linux-ubuntu/llvm-project/lldb/unittests/Utility/RegisterValueTest.cpp
/home/buildbot/worker/as-builder-9/lldb-remote-linux-ubuntu/llvm-project/lldb/unittests/Utility/RegisterValueTest.cpp:
 In member function ‘virtual void 
RegisterValueTest_GetDataInTargetByteOrder_Test::TestBody()’:
/home/buildbot/worker/as-builder-9/lldb-remote-linux-ubuntu/llvm-project/lldb/unittests/Utility/RegisterValueTest.cpp:94:30:
 error: missing template argument list after ‘llvm::ArrayRef’; template 
placeholder not permitted in parameter
   94 |   RegisterValue padded_value(llvm::ArrayRef(padded_big_endian_bytes),
      |                              ^~~~
      |                                  <>
In file included from 
/home/buildbot/worker/as-builder-9/lldb-remote-linux-ubuntu/llvm-project/llvm/include/llvm/ADT/ArrayRef.h:14,
                 from 
/home/buildbot/worker/as-builder-9/lldb-remote-linux-ubuntu/llvm-project/lldb/include/lldb/Utility/RegisterInfo.h:15,
                 from 
/home/buildbot/worker/as-builder-9/lldb-remote-linux-ubuntu/llvm-project/lldb/include/lldb/Utility/RegisterValue.h:13,
                 from 
/home/buildbot/worker/as-builder-9/lldb-remote-linux-ubuntu/llvm-project/lldb/unittests/Utility/RegisterValueTest.cpp:9:
/home/buildbot/worker/as-builder-9/lldb-remote-linux-ubuntu/llvm-project/llvm/include/llvm/ADT/SmallVector.h:37:29:
 note: ‘template<class T> class llvm::ArrayRef’ declared here
   37 | template <typename T> class ArrayRef;
      |                             ^~~~~~~~
/home/buildbot/worker/as-builder-9/lldb-remote-linux-ubuntu/llvm-project/lldb/unittests/Utility/RegisterValueTest.cpp:
 In member function ‘virtual void 
RegisterValueTest_GetDataRejectsUnsupportedByteOrder_Test::TestBody()’:
/home/buildbot/worker/as-builder-9/lldb-remote-linux-ubuntu/llvm-project/lldb/unittests/Utility/RegisterValueTest.cpp:107:32:
 error: missing template argument list after ‘llvm::ArrayRef’; template 
placeholder not permitted in parameter
  107 |   RegisterValue invalid_source(llvm::ArrayRef(bytes), 
lldb::eByteOrderInvalid);
      |                                ^~~~
      |                                    <>
/home/buildbot/worker/as-builder-9/lldb-remote-linux-ubuntu/llvm-project/llvm/include/llvm/ADT/SmallVector.h:37:29:
 note: ‘template<class T> class llvm::ArrayRef’ declared here
   37 | template <typename T> class ArrayRef;
      |                             ^~~~~~~~
/home/buildbot/worker/as-builder-9/lldb-remote-linux-ubuntu/llvm-project/lldb/unittests/Utility/RegisterValueTest.cpp:111:28:
 error: missing template argument list after ‘llvm::ArrayRef’; template 
placeholder not permitted in parameter
  111 |   RegisterValue pdp_source(llvm::ArrayRef(bytes), lldb::eByteOrderPDP);
      |                            ^~~~
      |                                <>
/home/buildbot/worker/as-builder-9/lldb-remote-linux-ubuntu/llvm-project/llvm/include/llvm/ADT/SmallVector.h:37:29:
 note: ‘template<class T> class llvm::ArrayRef’ declared here
   37 | template <typename T> class ArrayRef;
      |                             ^~~~~~~~
/home/buildbot/worker/as-builder-9/lldb-remote-linux-ubuntu/llvm-project/lldb/unittests/Utility/RegisterValueTest.cpp:114:31:
 error: missing template argument list after ‘llvm::ArrayRef’; template 
placeholder not permitted in parameter
  114 |   RegisterValue little_source(llvm::ArrayRef(bytes), 
lldb::eByteOrderLittle);
      |                               ^~~~
      |                                   <>
/home/buildbot/worker/as-builder-9/lldb-remote-linux-ubuntu/llvm-project/llvm/include/llvm/ADT/SmallVector.h:37:29:
 note: ‘template<class T> class llvm::ArrayRef’ declared here
   37 | template <typename T> class ArrayRef;
      |                             ^~~~~~~~
```
Please fix ASAP.

https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project/pull/220707
_______________________________________________
lldb-commits mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.llvm.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/lldb-commits

Reply via email to