Hi,

Thanks for the report. Since you are suspecting a deadlock, could you
post a backtrace of all the threads (thread apply all backtrace). It
would be best to move this discussion to a bug in llvm.org/bugs.

> I am currently using svn revision 247535 of llvm and lldb, and I know that my
> code was working with svn revision 229496
This sounds like a pretty big revision range. It would help if you
could narrow it down a bit.

pl