It more likely has something to do with LLDB being multi-threaded and
failing to push the process IO handler on stack. It sounds like a bug,
but it's hard to diagnose without more info. Could you try enabling
logging (log enable -f some_file.txt lldb process) and send that over
when this problem hits. Maybe we can dig something up from that.

cheers,
pl