In addition to flaky tests, I think some of these are just decorated
too broadly (e.g. it's marked expectedFailureLinux, but fails only on
i386 with gcc). I occasionally enable tests that I see are passing
consistently, but I am currently more worried about tests failing
unexpectedly than succeeding.

The 30 minutes for running the test seems very long, something must
have gone wrong there. If you do a "ps" after 5 minutes, which
processes do you still see running? What about after 15? What are the
specs of the machine you are running this on? What is the exact
command line you launching the tests with?

I wouldn't be too worried about the timeouts, these are the two of our
longest-running tests, so I think they are just getting killed for
running too slow. We need to figure out what is causing the whole
suite to run so slowly. (Unless you see them constantly timing out at
the exact same test, in which case it could be interesting.)

cheers,
pl